Sunday, November 29, 2009

ahead

I feel stuck in this life I have ahead of me
nowhere to go but where i am
try and try and try and try
it keeps going this way
starting to get worn down
little victories along the way make it bearable
smile fades to frown
a look of despair crosses my face as the worry wears me away
an undeniable sadness takes charge of my chest
and i want to cry.... to cry
something in me sings out in misery
i don't want to feel this way
I want to go back to being happy
I want to be me again
alive and free
not feeling trapped and settling for a life.... *sigh*
a single experience can change your life and outlook
a memory put things together
a tear leaves the eye silently, yes it turns out i am actually crying
someday... somedays...
it will happen again
i will smile for real again from the inside
one day.... until then, i cry inside