Saturday, March 20, 2010

I see...

I look before me at all the possibilities and the maybes
I cry as I see them as i do not see the lines to them
Sadness over takes me... I am back at my apartment
Today I saw more possibilities and wonders
Reminded of what I do not have but wish for daily

Sing the song of a million hearts
Sing the song of a blank slate
Sing the song of... hope

"It will all come together", I say
Something inside me prays silently
I keep fighting and fighting
Willing to give in and find the means
... to release, to let go, to be free
For a short time to remind me

Sing the song of a million hearts
Sing the song of a broken slate
Sing the song of.... desire

Can never quite give up, reminder
The tears that I fight with daily
They will always remember me
Soon, soon... I say, soon, soon.