Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Out of the Blue

Open the light and let it see
Tease it out slowly and let it be
There is something special about me

You see what you want and that is all
Never did you think with any wherewithall
But guess what, bud, this time it's not your call

Bring on the fast pace tempo beat
I really didn't think we would ever meet
You've got to know that I will never cheat

Lessons learned and hearts have been burned
Inside the safety of our cocoons having yearned
There is nothing new about this, I'm not unconcerned

Have patience and I will come to you
Yes, to me and to you, this is something new
So slowly that it will feel like it is out of the blue

Something special is worth the fight
We speak in tongues and wishes tonight
I will not just give in just to make you feel alright

Let's see what happens today
Just know, I'll never be far away
One moment at a time, that's the way

Open the light and let me see
Open the light and come to me
Open the light and lets ride the sea