In the arms of warmth, I am bathed and balanced
Closer and closer, the joy settles in smoothly
Dreams of nights like this turn into daytime smiles
You're making me believe in love again
Wrapped up in light and darkness, we do not hide
One another understands the other with effort
What was once a disaster blooms beautifully
We live externally what we feel internally
No such thing as "putting up with"
I embrace you fully as you are
I embrace every piece of you
I embrace... us
Twists and turns down (un)familiar roads
We are on this adventure together
New experiences bring up old memories
Slowly the past is revealed in present light
Together, we are an unstoppable force
Supporting one another as best we can
Working out disconnections and revelations
Please remember this for always
Surprising surprises catch you off guard
As the layers fade away to the core
Things kept inside and bottled too long
Bottles being uncorked with consequences
Corked black eyes are inevitable
Hold me tight as the bottle pours out
Shame and bewilderment mixes together
To know implicit trust without broken glass
In this life, we make it what we want
I want you, as we are today
I want to grow with you, as we will be
I want to be there for you, as we always wished for
As we become accustomed to our oddities
Awe and pride takes over at every look
Love and serenity settles in fully
As we learn to navigate the world together