I feel the need to cry, not to drown but to live
Such sadness lives inside my heart over what things have become
Meeting people of my past with nameless memories
Part of me reaches out in missing what once was
The rest of me moves forward but not before remembering
Tears stain the back of my eyelids in release
Salty sweetness awaits to help me move forward
No shame in this emotional time of need
Give my emotional side the credit it deserves
It does support me as much as I support it
All pieces work together to form the best kind of me
Let it out and use them as magnifying glasses
See the past, present and future in this lens
Each one to highlight important pieces of life
It is okay to let go of each one but not before an embrace
All at once it is a part of me and I let them free
Keep what serves me best now and smile with fondness
Such a wonderful life lived, being lived and to live
It is what I make of it and it will be made amazing and strong
Understand the purpose of life that I am living wholly
Each and every day, piece by piece, moment by moment
Breathe in and out, in and out, long and slowly
Balance it all out to release the stress and tension
Relax and enjoy the moment as it comes and as it goes
Learn from it and apply what is needed when needed
Love each part of it with a whole heart and open mind
I love and accept myself wholly and fully as I am