Consider, consider, consider this
The world designed in your mind is your own
Beliefs tested, some tried and some untrue
Break them down for what they are and see
The truth lies underneath as truth knows truth
Black and white, "fuck yes" or no, all or none
Inside there's an everlasting knowing that tells all
Norms, standards, expectations changes it again
Strip them all away, Strip them down to the truth
Truth is both and neither negative or positive
You have to acknowledge the ugly to live the magical
Ignoring realities that does not help lead to truth
It's a leap of faith to take that holds such beauty
Step forward and remove the chains, heal from all that has been
Move forward from here as I am, as I will be
Split in half, quartered and drawn, I am awake
Take the best of what I know and make it better
The magic exists and is out there for me to grab
Lived too long in lives based on text books and nothing
Always remember how the wind feels on my face, freedom
Lead me no more, I am the wanderer who has learned to drive
Live with my heart and soul in all that I physically do and think
Play reverse and catch up to get fully ahead in the moment
All those memories, pieces and more is my best bet
Piece by piece it all breaks own into something much bigger
Live in that beautiful, magical world full of love and wonder
Remember, acknowledge and empathise with all the ugly
I make the choice now to be able to choose which one I want
Take that leap of faith and keep it going, it will work
I will always make life work no matter what
That leap of faith of living positively and fully once again
I take a deep breath